test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

request for new game, a Stargate game

admiral0foolishadmiral0foolish Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2016 in Suggestions
a stargate game that includes things from all stargate things, SG-01 SGA and SGU... and based on how great star trek is if you do decide to make a stargate game i would love it more than anything else :) cause stargate is great, for shuttles/fighters could have 302s, jumpers, wraith darts, ori fighters, death gliders... (i think that was there name...) and for ships cold have 303 (like prometheus) as a start ship for earth people a wraith cruiser for wraith, a Aurora for ancients or seed ship for exporation and placing gates on planets, either would work and al'kesh for goa'uld so they start with a ship that has weapons but not too many
Post edited by admiral0foolish on

Comments

• sylenthundersylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    PWE is a publisher. For the most part, they don't develop the games. It is a very interesting idea though, and sounds like it would make a great MMO.​​
  • swampmonkey60swampmonkey60 Posts: 1 New User
    uhh ?
  • admiral0foolishadmiral0foolish Posts: 5 Arc User
    they could have someone make it for them :o and a game like this would be the kind to make a Ferengie very happy ;) cause they love there profit :)
  • geezerpunkgeezerpunk Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment was working on one before they went into recievership. It was Primaraly SG1 based, but is now listed as cancelled. But as I understand these things, right now, they still have the rights to the Intelectual propery to the SG1 and the concept (and name) of the the Stargate. At least until the contract expires, or MGM revokes the contract.
    then start with atlantis, that was taken to earth and does not have to be sg1, ZPMs allow for inter-galactic travel so can use planets not in the milkyway or could just use ships to avoid stargate travel such as the ship classes i originally listed
  • Definitely would be good, I'm a huge lover of Stargate but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.
    there is always hope... nothing is impossible :) and if enough people want it then they may go for it... even if just for profit
  • SG was awesome :#
    "was"? make that is ;) stargate was always great, and always will be