Everything Maintenance - Tuesday October 13th - 6:00AM - 6:00 PM PDT

sheepclouds
sheepclouds Posts: 565 Perfect World Employee
On October 13, our teams will be performing an extended maintenance to make networking improvements on our servers. This maintenance will affect our Arc platform as well as all pages on our arcgames.com domain and games hosted from our servers that are launched from Arc and other platforms. The following games and services will be inaccessible during maintenance:

Arc Games forums
Arc Games main website, product pages and news pages
Arc Games platform including billing and messaging
Arc Games support websites
Battle of the Immortals
Blacklight Retribution (launched from Arc Games)
Champions Online
Forsaken World
Fortuna
Jade Dynasty
Neverwinter (PC & Xbox One)
PWI
Star Trek Online
Swordsman
War of the Immortals
Additional games launched from Arc Games

We anticipate this maintenance to run from October 13 starting at 6:00 am PT and running to 6:00 pm PT. We will be providing updates via our Arc Twitter page and Facebook page as well as social channels for each of our titles.

We appreciate your patience as we work to improve our platform.

Arc Team
OqejO6Y.png

Comments

• hellishswordman
    hellishswordman Posts: 4 Arc User
    wish there would've been maintenances and updates for ESO. the developers stopped adding new events for the past 2+ years...all they ever added was new stuff to buy...seems like they knew they were gonna shut it down and wated just to make a few extra bucks before shutting it down. i feel so disappointed because i used to love this game and is a game i will talk about for the rest of my life...this is where i met my wife. been married for 6 years IRL after meeting in this game so when i tell our kids about the time we met i will have to mention this game and by then it will be a long forgotten memory to PW...well hope all your other games that are getting maintenance have developers that care for them so they last longer than ESO did.....
  • nikolina21
    nikolina21 Posts: 62 Arc User
    Makes me sad when you say that :c now i will miss this game even more. Why are they closing it D: just give it to some other company to take care of it!

Categories