test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptic Login Issues 7/31

2»

Comments

• thefreeshipthefreeship Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, I can definitely login in this Forum, so my password is correct, as of Arc too.
    But I cannot login in the Star Trek Online game.
    The Perfect World show up, but before it was just starting the game, now it ask for my password... tried it 5 times and still not working.
  • dt5567#0839 dt5567 Posts: 1 New User
    We seem to have a problem, Once logged in and game play is underway all of a sudden out of the blue we are disconnected from server and struggle to log back in, I thought it was just me but my friends have the same problem, We know its not xbox or xbox live as we stay in party chat with no errors and can play other games, This only happens with Neverwinter... Its becoming a pain as the interuption we suffer seems to be in the middle of what we are doing... the message says please try again later... Not acceptable as this has been going on for a few weeks now...
  • katerinka5katerinka5 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi there! I do not know where I can write and who can help me, because Russian support refuses to resolve the issue and says that this user is an idiot. The problem is this. Two rings (Ring of the Gravestriker +5 and Ring of Offensive Action) that were in the companion spontaneously after some bug changed the binding from account to character. I have several characters that I play, and always move the rings between characters. And now there is no such possibility. These rings initially have a binding on the account and the user can not change this binding. We wrote in Russian support with request about help because these rings not there simply get especially Ring of the Gravestriker +5. But Russian support said that this can only happen through the fault of the user and it is impossible to help. I attach the ticket number. In the ticket i attached screenshots. Please help!

number of ticket 190221-000049 of 02/21/2019
  • ariesaloy#6705 ariesaloy Posts: 3 New User
    fafafafafa
2»