How do I feed the pet?

Options
oscar1225
oscar1225 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
My pet is below 30% and keep telling me to feed it, but so far got no clue, please if anyone knows a way let me know how, i still cant understand many things in this game.
Post edited by ladycrane on

Comments

• ladycrane
    ladycrane Posts: 105 Community Moderator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    In Pokari there is an NPC in MarkerEast, by the name of chef Theo. You need food for Belly. The pet uses Belly casting skills, and it drops to 50% upon resurrection.

Also, mobs drop random food items that are for pets.
  • oscar1225
    oscar1225 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Ill look for Pokari, hope its not expensive, can you give me more details about that place? Im brand new on the game and easily get lost :(
  • xzyzek
    xzyzek Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    If you follow your training quests you should find the Pokari Hunter really soon. Next to him you'll find chef Theo which ladycrane mentioned.
    Pokari is the place you start at, otherwise here is a map where in Pokari you can buy pet food. (You could also when you enter a place, press M and open the map, on the right side of it you'll see a list of all the nearby NPC. If you click on any of them, your character will walk there on it's own).

poka_zps0a8fhqbu.png

hunter_zpsj44jpiot.png

If you have gems (which you can receive from finishing some quests), the smaller towns (Ancestral Ruins, Fort Phoenix, Eloquence Peak and Zappah Altar) have a Hunter which sells pet food.

gems_zps3dnnf2vg.png

This is Ancestral Ruins Hunter.
    Post edited by xzyzek on

Categories