RaiderZ into the Future

kingmadoc
kingmadoc Posts: 13 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
Hi guys and gals. my name is Madoc.
I am a player from the RaiderZ beta, returned almost 2 weeks ago. i love this game thoroughly as well as the community on crawler, never have i had more fun in any mmo and i have tried many many of the ones out there.
however it disappointed me to see the new classes promised had not been developed, and that the game had been shunned by development beyond adding some online store models. i only stopped playing when the launcher client broke. and could not manage a fix until recently.
to any GM's out there i hope one will PM me i have many many questions about the game and its future.
compared to my 10 year experiences hosting maintaining moderating and managing online mmo servers and communities. I have never seen any game with as much game play experience potential as RaiderZ.

It absolutely delighted me to discover that the beta had an influential impact on one of my favorite Amine series. Also that the game has survived this long without further development. Technology when beta was released was quite limited and so the game experience of RaiderZ was mind blowing at the time. But today's tech has advanced, more doors can be opened to air its potential. I hope many of the community's ideas can penetrate the developers investment portfolios as well as their interests, so long as the community is being stimulated to contribute. However only if the opportunity is given.

I would like to example an instance of another company's success with a economic mmo and its community. I am sure many players have heard of the Steam franchise and the community of CSGO, DOTA, and TF2. Although this franchise is in massive competition with our beloved RaiderZ. RaiderZ could become an incomparable force should similar community incentives and aided development be introduced to RaiderZ, such as open source software and community created contributions could benefit both the economy as well as the gameplay.

Along a similar goal. The community involvement would create new and better ways to moderate hacking in official servers, and could provide more opportunity for a self moderated system. Taking much strain off of game developers, and the Game mods who seem to be virtually non present.

I hope to see Raiderz live long and become more than any other game in the internet has yet to become.
so now i leave you all with my question.

If you could change the world of RaiderZ for the better, what would YOU do?
Post edited by lewstelamon01 on

Comments

• amaazul
    amaazul Posts: 1
    more events, levels and class :open_mouth:
  • kingmadoc
    kingmadoc Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Edit: deleted this comment
    Post edited by kingmadoc on
  • hydrahok
    hydrahok Posts: 10 Arc User
    more levels new places to explore and new classes lol
  • hydrahok
    hydrahok Posts: 10 Arc User
    or atleast update some of the classes we have
  • dogmakane
    dogmakane Posts: 1 Arc User
    new content would be nice but before that bugfixes would be lovely and to bring back a working antihacking wall like we had with n-gear (or whatever that programm was called ) last one would be my favorite step into a future of this awesome game
  • turless09
    turless09 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    -Cap Lvl raises to 60 or 80 in a future ',
    -new skills 4-6 for each class passive or spells,
    -New Login background with the new patch ,
    -Upgraded character window with the Equipment ( i saw in KR it was beautyy! ) ,
    -new gears at HH Npc , New patch ,released map's / Towns every 1-2- years ,
    -more bosses Instances needs to deal with full party, In Party 6-8 x max people ,
    -armored monsters
    -on a desert map scorpion monsters and others
    -monsters on a mounts , example armored Rengot goblin on a armored Fleetfoot mount something like that if you deal a high damage the mount will die ,throwing away from his sitt Rengot with the health bar from early
    -Cash shop upgrade example more mounts , weapon costumes / ,
    -what else .. guild emblems next to your name , guild house , guild mounts with the name of your guild or with the colour of your guild emblem look ,
    -guild raid's events only for members guild ,
    -whenever you win a duel with another person you see the title exampl. - >guild >:) emblem < Monkay defeated in a duel TuesdayMo >guild o:) emblem < .
  • exfranchi
    exfranchi Posts: 4 Arc User
    i would kill that sliding feature LOL seriously this game wouldve been perfect if it wasnt for that stuff sure ppl would go "better buy a new isp and stuff" but cmon this is thr only game that messes up stuff if you have low ping... ither mmo prevents you from movin an inch when you lag... raiderz makes you go tony hawk pro skater elite!..

(v O ,O)> oh and forum sucks i want the old one back... and hope the other contents migrate soon
  • codaente
    codaente Posts: 1 New User
    Hello, where I can I registrer? Please ._. Thanks

Categories