website has two arc bars and forum not loading correctly

i have had this issue with the arc site since day 1, specifically the double arc bar along the top with the obvious links and the login button, the bottom bar doesnt update correctly. thats one part of it after login.

the other part is that the forum cuts in half after a certain point when scrolling through responses, especially long responses or lots of replies. this has in effect completely isolating me from using any quick reply feature and anything else below that area i can not see. now i know its loaded because the broswer shows it has after the website load links but i can not get to it. the next bit is that there is a second window below this one, almost as if the site loaded everything twice on one page and there was a conflict.

i run firefox latest with ghostery to disable tracking cookies from operating. when i ask sites to stop tracking me with firefoxs options, i expect it to happen, but sites do track me anyway so i found a more permanent solution to that issue.

if this whole mess is because of the 3rd party software i use to block those tracking cookies, then i got a choice here to leave these forums but keep playing the games, disable my own security to post in this forum, or hope that pwe can help me out with this issue.

i reported on this before the old sto forum got canned to i think it was midniteshadow7, he mentioned it was because of cookies that are used. but i have loaded a lot of other sites without issue that require the same thing this forum does, i have had no issue with ghostery on any of them. not on any forum i have posted in visited in at all.
T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.

Categories