Karaklas Suggestions

Options
Hi,
  • The dots for the page counts are black like the background. Instead of 12...456 you see only 12 456.
  • As i write this, the white of the textblocks is burning my eyes away, maybe a bit more grey would be nice.
  • It would be nice if color of the Post-blocks are a bit brighter.
  • From the start bigger textblocks to write posts in advanced mod would be nice.
  • Headers/Banners are missing.

Besides all of that, nice to be back on the forums. :)
plat.png
Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!

Comments

• karakla1
    karakla1 Posts: 958 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    As i now viewed at the different categories it is really hard to see the borders and the small 1px big space between them. a bit more space and maybe a small 1px border in grey would be good to distinguish the categories better.

Edit: We have Flag and Quote below the post. Would it be possible to get an Edit button at the same row. edit is accessable by the small screw of the upper right corner at every post but it would be one click less to reach it (besides that the small screw (which is only a drop down menu) has only Edit as menu option)
    plat.png
  • karakla1
    edited June 2015
    Options
    okay... the profanity filter is a bit too harsh... S.c.r.e.w. = Schraube = Bolt
    I am still a beginner in the english language but the word s.c.r.e.w. is only an insult if put in context. Or not?

Another thing. To get combined what i mean with brighter. The forum is in general too dark. Black as background is okay if the border areas and areas which display the text isn't too dark. At the current situation these parts are too dark. You get blinded by the text and then has a hard time to distinguish the darker parts of the forum. Or you make the text darker. In the old forums it was a light grey not white for text. Only headlines was white.
    (it means it is a painfull expierence to read)
    plat.png
  • karakla1
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Sometimes the Text looks strange, like it is not smoothed.
    For example, the red "Post edited" text looks strange fragmented while the only minor bigger Flag and Quote looks fine. But it can also seen by text in fat.
    plat.png

Categories